in the beginning.

Hi, welcome to my new fashion blog. I decided to make this blog to share my thoughts about everything especially FASHION! I enjoy browsing ...

Hi, welcome to my new fashion blog. I decided to make this blog to share my thoughts about everything especially FASHION! I enjoy browsing lookbook and chictopia, and then I made a blogger account to explore more things about fashion through the blogging world and of course to share my personal style with you ;]
I'm just a nerd girl who love fashion, art, good music, great movies, and nice books. My style is inspired by Zooey Deschanel, Chloe Sevigny, Alexa Chung, Daisy Lowe, Geldof sisters, fashion bloggers, street people, etc. I just love this world and I want to work in fashion industry. Wish me luck and please enjoy my blog. Oh... and drop some comments too, lovelies ♥

You Might Also Like

1 twist and shout

  1. just traveling to your oldest post :D shouted!

    http://ladyblackqueen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

P.S. I Love You.