loveshine.

  Dr. Feelgood edition tees : Motley Crue ...


 

  • Dr. Feelgood edition tees: Motley Crue
  • grey pleated skirt: thrift store
  • black skinny belt: vintage
  • burgundy tights: Forever 21
  • red heart-shaped glasses: Forever 21
  • scarf : Centro department store
  • grey suede shoes: Calliope
  • vintage sling bag: Yves Saint Laurent

This is really old pic. It was a dinner-time with my work-mates after a fasting day. I mixed my fave band tee with a schoolgirl pleats skirt for a girly touch. I added a black skinny belt, also some reddish stuffs like the burgundy tights, heart-shaped glasses, and creme-red scarf which I bow-tied over my neck. I love my neutral color (black and gray) look but I think putting a little reddish thingy will add some spice to the look.

follow on lookbook
follow on chictopia



spread your love: bloglovin / facebook / twitter / instagram / lookbook / chictopia / pinterest

You Might Also Like

1 twist and shout

P.S. I Love You.