red hot.

black long wool coat: thrift store ...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

  • black long wool coat: thrift store
  • vintage abstract dress: thrift store
  • bow on the neck scarf: department store
  • burgundy tights: Forever 21
  • black patent oxford booties: Forever 21
  • tiny maroon hand-purse: Guess

Again. Work outfit post =D
I'm a bit lazy to post outfit on my blog because it takes forever to upload all of the pictures. Hehe. I wore this almost two weeks ago and I just get a chance to post it now =P
Anyway, the fact that I love is I got this gorgeous long wool coat for only 9.000 rupiahs or less than $1. Could you believe that? That's why I love thrift store so much. Hahahaha =PP

follow on lookbook
follow on chictopia


You Might Also Like

13 twist and shout

  1. What a daring abstrast dress you have there! It's really cool... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. selly: thanks. it's one of my great finds =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this dress! this outfit is perfect!!! oh I really want this dress hehe ( I mean its about time i will wear some color hehe)

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow . the dress from thrift store ? it's cool .

    *hope we can be friends .
    issyeperfecto.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. the dress is so cool! you're so stylish.. whoa.. which thrift stores do you normally go to? i've never been to one until now. hahahah

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow, did you really wear the coat? cause it looks so warm.
    I am in love with the dress :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. nice blog!

    http://festivania.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. cocorosa : thank you! yeah, you should! i love pastel colors on you but i'd love to see you wear some bold colors. teehee =D

    ReplyDelete
  9. issye : yes, it is. one of my great finds. thank you =D

    talisha: well, it's just because my lack financial situation and i live in nowhere city so i have to be creative on choosing shopping places. hahaha. try one, girl ;]

    shila: yeah, of course. and it was warm but i wore this outfit when i was working until 10pm. still cold at nite, honestly =]

    festivania: thanks for visiting =D

    ReplyDelete
  10. loh? kamu orang jogja kah? aku kira orang bdg, hm.. salam kenal yaa :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. echi: iya, orang jogja. salam kenal juga ya =]

    ReplyDelete
  12. I said you at this pic in chictopia that I´ll visit your blog, so here I am and I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Laura: thank you so much =DD

    ReplyDelete

P.S. I Love You.