guest blogger for chictopia's everybodyisugly.

Hey guys, I'm very excited to tell you that I've been asked by Connie to be a guest blogger for EverybodyIsUgly of Chictopia and...

Hey guys, I'm very excited to tell you that I've been asked by Connie to be a guest blogger for EverybodyIsUgly of Chictopia and wrote some tips about 'How to keep your fashion life on budget'. Hahaha yeah, that's so meeeeh. You can catch it up over HEREEEEEEEEEE =D

Here's a note from Connie:
There are some times when I’m wholly unqualified to write about fashion. And right now, as I’m festering away in a library in a hoodie and jersey pants trying to keep myself from destroying my computer in a fit of finals-induced rage, I feel like the best thing to do is to hand the spotlight over to the lovely Thika (aka MarlaSinger) for today. BRB. Going to cry over my notes now.
xoConnie

Please check the rest of it over HEREEEEEEEEEEE =]]
I only gave her 3 pics about the topic so in case if you want to see more pics, you can see them below:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
DIY projects: diy bleached jeans vest, diy acid wash tee, thrifted gray pleated skirt, vintage brown leather belt, custom-made fringe ankle boots


Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
thrift store and cheap finds: thrifted sailor dress (less than 5 cents!), white patent flats from random cheapy store (only cost less than $3!)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
home-made: home-made bowy tux dress, Sox Gallery over the knee socks, vintage Saks Fifth Avenue bowler hat, Forever 21 patent oxford lace-up heels

I ain't bored enough to remind you to check my guest post right HEREEEEEEE. Hahahaha. Drop some comments about my topic, will ya? Thank youuuuuuuuuuuuu =*

ps. Sorry for the lame pictures. Got no good photographer and I was in hurry to send it to Connie so I took some pictures around my house instead of my work-place =]


You Might Also Like

15 twist and shout

  1. where'd u find that thrifted sailor dress?
    sooo cute....

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey dear, i love your tux dress! it's absolutely adorable :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohh thanks, Shantee =D
    glad you like it <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. so much DIY! i really want to bleach my denim jacket one day... :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. yes yes, i love DIY! it's because my lack financial situation too. hahahaha.
    well, you should do it too, Vanessa =D

    ReplyDelete
  6. you look great honey! loving all the varying outfits. that bow dress is adorable and well done on the bleached denim vest. congrats on being a guest blogger on chictopia.
    muah x
    marian

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the acid wash jacket!! i made one just like a month ago, and it's uglyyyyyyyy. hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  8. Marian: oh thank you very much. very nice of you to say =*

    febrina: thankss. hehe. the result is quite unpredictable. why don't you make another one? =D

    ReplyDelete
  9. i've never been to a thrift store! now i really feel like going hahaha.. i like the blue dress.. so girly. and i like how you inserted the link. HEREEEEE hahahahah XD

    ReplyDelete
  10. marlaaaa.. suka smwanyaaa! pokonya adorable! wah, juragan thrift store! sippppp bgt! murah! haha >.<

    ReplyDelete
  11. talisha: hahaha. well you should. i really like one-of-a-kind thing and that's the way i have to go. hehe. and the blue dress is only 2000 rupiahs. amazing, isn'y it? =D
    about the link, yeah i forced people who read it to notice! hahahahaha =P

    nia: makasih yaaaa. hehehe. i love hunting vintage stuffs. yg murah apalagi xD

    ReplyDelete
  12. loves your jacket :) btw aku keke kls 2 sma.. km? kenalaaan

    ReplyDelete
  13. th eblue dress is so cute

    ReplyDelete
  14. Keke : thank youuu. i'm thika =]

    Slanelle : oh thanks =D

    ReplyDelete

P.S. I Love You.