same ol' situation.

floral summer dress: Body & Soul ...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

  • floral summer dress: Body & Soul
  • diy bleached jeans vest: thrift store
  • bow-tied ombre pink-ish scarf: mom's closet
  • slouchy tan boots: vintage
  • two-tone slingbag: Dobujack (local clothing store)

What I wore today. I decided to wear more colors this summer. I have a collection of summer dresses from years ago and I haven't worn them for ages. Paired the dress with my last DIY bleaching project: jeans vest. I got this vest from thrift store and the previous color was so ugly so I decided to bleach it. It looks pretty cool now, eh? I'm still thinking about adding some studs but haven't got them yet. And I got this ombre pink scarf from my mom's closet. Just bow-tied it around my neck to add some spice =D
Anyway, today I felt horrible. It's about toothache, for God's sake...

ps. I made a weird leg-pose in second picture. Just ignore it. Ha.

follow on lookbook
follow on chictopia


You Might Also Like

11 twist and shout

  1. love love love this outfit so much :) love the color.. :) soon I will wear some color too haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. cocorosa: ahhh thank you, coco! you should! i bet you'll look awesome too =DD

    ReplyDelete
  3. pretty dress! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i really love your blog. so u live in jogja? is there any nice and cheap shopping place in jogja?

    ReplyDelete
  5. kociaszafa: thank you! =D

    febrina: ohh thanks. i appreciate it a lot. and yes, i live in jogja. nice and cheap? ummm.. let's see.. thrift store, perhaps? hehe. and local boutiques around here are kinda cheap too =D

    ReplyDelete
  6. omg i love this! i love that the scarf and the dress look like one piece.

    ReplyDelete
  7. love that dress, the colour is gorgeous!
    MUAH X
    marian

    ReplyDelete
  8. so incredible creative!!<33

    ReplyDelete

P.S. I Love You.