you're all i need.

dark purple cardigan: local boutique fuchsia flowy blo...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

  • dark purple cardigan: local boutique
  • fuchsia flowy blouse: Body & Soul
  • splattered gold skirt: Every for Invictus (local clothing store)
  • brown leather belt: vintage
  • knee-high and folded boots: vintage
  • two-tone slingbag: Dobujack (local clothing store)

Sorry for the lack update of these days. My mom was sick at hospital and I had to take care of her. I didn't have any time to go work (thanks God my boss is a nice person and I could be on leave for couple days) and even took some bloody pictures. Thanks God (again!) my mom had left the hospital yesterday and she's totally well now. One more thing, I rarely have time to get along with my mom so I was grateful I had much time with her at hospital and talked each other. I love her so much (yeah, but I wrote this here instead of say this to her because I'm too shy. Ohh great!)
Anywaaaaay, this is what I wore to work today. Unfortunately, I'm a bit sick. I hate my runny nose and I sneeze a lot. Ouch. But I'm happy to wear more colors again. It surely brightens my day =D

follow on lookbook
follow on chictopia


You Might Also Like

8 twist and shout

  1. i like your boots!!! are they really vintage? you've got to be kidding me... cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really love your style!
    Take care your mum!
    http://laura-laurasclothes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. nina: yessssssh. got them from ebay and they're sooooo cheap. oh so lucky me! hehe. thankss =D

    Laura: ohh thank you so much. my mom is very weel now =D

    ReplyDelete
  4. yay u have a blog ^^
    we sorta had a very small conversation on lookbook about the brown pixie ankle boots hehe.
    well hope u visit my blog and maybe get interested in following.
    much love :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. evelyn: yeah yeah i do remember. thanks for following mine! i'll check yours too =D

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love the way you used color in this .

    weweredamsels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. the skirt and the boots look great!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Damsels: ohh thanks =D
    i try to use more colors on my outfit =D

    vanessa: thank youuu <33

    ReplyDelete

P.S. I Love You.