rock a my soul.

white square crop tees: Douche lacey high-waist jeans shorts: vintage red wool cloche hat: Forever 21 jackie o round sunnies: ...


  • white square crop tees: Douche
  • lacey high-waist jeans shorts: vintage
  • red wool cloche hat: Forever 21
  • jackie o round sunnies: Forever 21

That's meeee! And it's blur! Yeah, I know. But it's the only full-body standing shot of me to show off my simplest outfit. Duh. Out of focus and pretty lame (or my friend did 'accidentally' focus to the coral, which is much prettier than me and I can't blame him), but it's nothing than my excitement when I visited this beautiful beach last Tuesday with my girls Hanna, Agni, and Sekar plus my best mate, Iyan.

 

We hit the road at 5am to this beautiful Sundak Beach to catch the sunrise but unfortunately it was heavily cloudy and the sun was too shy to say hello. Boooo. Little story, Sundak is a heaven windswept beach on the southern coastline which is battered by massive swells (it's amazing, sometimes in creepy way..) and not really convivial for surfing. It is not as popular as other frequently visited beaches in the area and that's the main reason of why we chose it, but it has many charms to offer and you wouldn't be disappointed.

 

I personally think that Sundak is much much more beautiful than other more well-known beaches. Apart from its beautiful coast, it also offers a hilly landscape surrounding the beach with a tiny hut to enjoy the awesome view from above. We didn't reach there because we've planned that we just want to sink or swim.



Oh, I just love to hear the rolling waves break onto the white-sand shore. It's one of my addictive things to do on the beach. Don't you?


These are my fave shots of me and Agni, the second one was candid. Funny fact, we've been friends for almost 18 years. She was my kindergarten friend, junior high school buddy, and high school mate. I even goes to the same college with her although we take different majors. Hahaha.


Captured these hilarious shots of my friends playing on the beach. Look at their funny faces! Hahaha. Yes, I enjoyed to take pictures of them while they physically abused each other in the water because I wasn't feeling really well (goddamn flu sucked my sock!) and joined them on the last minutes after I put my camera off me (and that's why I don't have my wet-shots, huh?). But it was a really fun trip and I can't wait to give a warm welcome to more and more beaches this summer! Yaaaaaay =D


Chic a peek on Chictopia


spread your love: bloglovin / facebook / twitter / instagram / lookbook / chictopia / pinterest

You Might Also Like

53 twist and shout

  1. all the shots are beautiful, I wouldn't be able to choose any above the rest :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like you had such a wonderful time. I live right near the beach and could never live without being able to hear the ocean whenever I want. I can't believe they went in in their clothes! LOL I haven't done that in years. Hope you are feeling better from your flu.

    ReplyDelete
  3. COLOUR!!!
    hahaha, you look so cute :)

    http://itscohen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look so cute in the fisrt pic.wowww happy banget ya :)
    and beautiful place.happy holiday for you

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh fun! I love your red hat! It's adorable! Oh man, I can't wait going to visit my mom in CA after seeing all your beach pictures

    ReplyDelete
  6. i always preferred less visited beaches too...only cuz i love listening to the waves..and just feeling the water as i lie down on the sand...

    the last pic of your friends is priceless!

    ♥ vanilla ice cream ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fun pictures!! You guys are such a pretty group of girls! xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. That looks so beautiful and fun! I love your hat, the color is amazing.

    -Shoeless Simone

    ReplyDelete
  9. hilarious! this looks like so much fun :) love the last photo!

    UnravelledThreads
    Don't forget to enter my custom elastic waistband skirt giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your pictures. love the beach!! and the outfits..

    can't wait to read more. thanks for dropping by my site.

    Raisa
    drop by and follow
    Stylefool

    ReplyDelete
  11. great photos :)
    and it's make me miss with beach.
    hehe:)

    and i love ur red hat :D

    loves,
    shatirah,d'station

    ReplyDelete
  12. you have equally fabulous and funny friends! and those waves are just beautiful!

    love your cropped tee.

    http://dredreveries.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. those are suuuch amazing pictures of you.
    wowowowow. not only is your outfit amazin and you look perfect, but the background is so amazing!
    beauuutifulll.<3333

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yes, it's such a nice weather month in our city, isn't it? Just perfect for a picnic on the beach. I'm going to the east coastline of our city for beach-to-beach picnic myself this month. ;) Who can resist the temptation of the blue sky, and the sea breeze, and the waves? Whoa..

    *smoochies*

    -miy-
    thepicnicgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. c marla!
    is that jogja?? it seems so pretty!
    never been theree :D

    moga2 bisa kesana suatu saat! hihi!


    xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. keren bgt foto2nyaa!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a beautiful place, your pictures on the rocks are great, very lovely! All the other pictures are nice too, and funny, looks like so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  18. great pictures!! i'm in love with your hat! and your top is sooo gorgeous.

    XD nathalie
    natzcracker

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a beautiful place, and you look so good;)And how did you get so stylish friends?

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is a beautiful place and you look amazing. There are some excellent shots here. I really like your hat.

    ReplyDelete
  21. these photos are absolutely fantastic! i am in love with your hat!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Cute pics! Love your red hat :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. super cool pics !
    u look super cool with super simple outfit kak!

    veren .a little princess.

    ReplyDelete
  24. omg this is so beautiful and looks like so much fun! Great photos!

    xx
    Nikki
    http://styleandcharm.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  25. beautiful shot! what a perfect getaway. nice casual outfit as well!

    hugs and kisses,
    NORA
    Fashion Fantasy Land

    ReplyDelete
  26. You look great.
    I love, love your red hat ;DD

    ReplyDelete
  27. i see that you had fun! i love your vintage shorts :)

    ReplyDelete
  28. Great pictures! I love the beach scenery.. Looks like you had so much fun, and that last pic is so funny..

    http://thenovembergirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. what a beautiful beach! love al the shots. and you look very happy. :) Btw, where is Sundak Beach? could you tell me, because I'm a big fan of beaches :D

    and I'm very much in love with the pink hat!!

    ReplyDelete
  30. you look gorgeous!
    I like so much this pictures!:) I want to go to the beach, but here the weather is not so good... so I have to wait!:)

    xxx darling

    ReplyDelete
  31. omg, it's beautiful. i adore your red hat, super cute.

    http://laurenlanzaosias.blogspot.com
    met gala review... the good, bad, & hot damn messes...

    ReplyDelete
  32. Hi!!! so cool these pics!!! Love that!!!! follow me if u want!!! this is mine >>> http://lauramito.typepad.com/blog/

    ReplyDelete
  33. These pictures are great. They have so much life to them!

    colormenana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  34. Marla the pics are greatttt, they are full of life and freshness, you look fashionable as usual:)

    Congrats for the Seeyourstyle post:) I saw you.

    P.S. I'm almost ready:)
    Lots of hugs

    ReplyDelete
  35. very cute pictures. i love your shorts! X

    ReplyDelete
  36. Thank you =)
    Great outfit! Love your hat!!

    ReplyDelete
  37. Wonderful pics - you all look sooo happy and cute, loving the outfit!

    <3 Nete

    ReplyDelete
  38. all of you look beautiful!
    seems you had so much fun..
    -Yaary.

    ReplyDelete
  39. these pictures are all gorgeous! I love the color of your hat against the beautiful blue water!
    thanks for you comment!
    THESE-COLORE-SHADOWS.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  40. you and your friends are totally cute! what a wonderful beachy location!

    xo.
    princesspolitico.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  41. girl from Polang Aga5/05/2010 4:21 PM

    you are sa beutiful! you style is fantastick .

    Love You :*

    Aga

    ReplyDelete
  42. amaazing photos!
    i love your outfit,it seems that you had a lot fun!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  43. ur second and last pics was so beautifull..nice

    ReplyDelete
  44. it's so fresh to see you in a casual and simple outfit! you rock it! and your friends do look good too, you guys are so pretty! you sure did have some fun!

    ReplyDelete
  45. love the red hat! lovely photos... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  46. I love these pictures. the last one is so funny

    ReplyDelete
  47. looks like so much fun all your together! love these pics :-D

    xoxo bardot in blue

    ReplyDelete
  48. im in love with that maxi dress, you look so beautiful!

    jadepurplebrown.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  49. i can just hear the waves crashing against those rocks!! wonderful shots you got here, marla! :D i adore your look! it's perfect for this summer getaway! :D

    sybil
    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  50. That beach looks amazing. And your candid photos are great.

    ReplyDelete

P.S. I Love You.