shopdixi.

Please give a warm welcome to my very first sponsor, Dixi ! Dixi is a UK-based online shop (previously named Baby Says Boutique) which c...

Please give a warm welcome to my very first sponsor, Dixi!
Dixi is a UK-based online shop (previously named Baby Says Boutique) which carries vintage (and at times vintage inspired) clothing with affordable price. And the good thing is THEY SHIP WORLDWIDE! I couldn't be any happier! I always love to browse their site and I currently find these beautiful things as my favorites.

Image and video  hosting by TinyPic
Charlotte Floral Bow Dress
What an enchanting dress for this spring! I adore the floral pattern and the light material.

Image and video  hosting by TinyPic
Straw Festival Bag
From how it is called, I can't be more agree that this bag is perfect for music festival. A bottle of mineral water, sunblock, and sunglasses then we are ready to hit Glastonbury!

Image and video  hosting by TinyPic
Straw Festival Hat
Perfect match for the bag above, yeah? Needless to say.

Image and video  hosting by TinyPic
Tan Satchel
Yes, it does remind me of Mulberry Alexa, in affordable price. I bet I could put all my junks in there and still look good. Hahaha.

Browse SHOPDIXI now and tell me which one is your favorite!


spread your love: bloglovin / facebook / twitter / instagram / lookbook / chictopia / pinterest

You Might Also Like

27 twist and shout

  1. dude, that straw festival hat needs to get in my life as immediately as possible

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jennifer Lilly Lace Overlay Dress is super!
    really
    the nude colours and pattern! lovely lovely and lovely!

    :D
    enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! The Tan Satchel and the Straw Festival hat & Bag are gorgeous! Are you going to Glastonbury? If you are, you should know how deeply I envy you :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. And to think I was saving up for the Mulberry Alexa... :p

    http://itscohen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want the Alexa copy bag, the hat looks somewhat disfunctional - but the straw bag is marvelous. Congrats on your first sponser!
    Libby
    http://fashionconfectionairy.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I lovelovelove the tan satchel. Also, in regards to your previous post...holy sh*t I love those pictures. I now know exactly what I will be wearing all summer. chloe s.=<3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I love it, this stuff is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations, Marla! Lovely things & the bag really looks like a Mulberry.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Uuuuh, that's so nice! Lucky you!!!
    And thanx for sharing, loving the straw-styles, will have a look around :-)

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. yes,lovely floral dress,i love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. the satchel is my favorite one!

    ReplyDelete
  12. nice collections :)

    i heart the satchel!

    http://risingecha91.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. oh i love it !
    last bag is amazing <3

    ReplyDelete
  14. gorgeous dress, adore the bag!!

    XOXO, BECCA
    http://fashion-train.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the floral dress and the bag! The bag reminds me of the Mulberry too! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  16. This stuff is really nice, Im going to check them out.

    Thanks for the post!

    xx
    Nikki


    http://styleandcharm.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. Looks awesome! Am going to check it out further.

    Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love that bag too :)
    I tend to put a hell lot of junkies in my bag jg..hehe

    Btw itu sponsor dibayar ato gmn? Hehhe..

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great pictures, and post!
    Sorry for the late late reply,
    I apologize :P
    Panda xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love the bag and the straw hat@ Wish they were mine !

    ReplyDelete
  21. that bag is a spit of the mulberry alexa! might have to have a look at that!

    http://aforteforfasion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

P.S. I Love You.